Saturday 3 August 2019

Homemade Pizza

I've discovered the easiest pizza base recipe.

1.5 cups of self-raising flour
1 cup plain greek yoghurt

That is it!

Mix in a bowl, turn onto a floured surface and knead for 10 minutes.

The recipe is from here

The first time I made this recipe I found the base too thick, so the second time I made it, I halved the recipe and it made a delicious thin base. Definitely recommend.



I bought a super duper round pizza tray with holes in it, only to discover that it won't fit in my oven. Thankfully turning the oven up as high as it goes and rotating the pizza works.

Tomato paste, roast chicken, baby spinach leaves, fresh tomato and cheese.

Animals thought my pizza smelt good too!

The second time I made it I used tomato paste, fresh tomato, baby spinach leaves and cheese.

Delicious!

2 comments:

  1. ทดลองเล่น pg slot หากิจกรรมยามว่างฆ่าเวลาเเถมยังได้เงินต้องทดลองเล่น พีจีสล็อต เกมคาสิโนออนไลน์สะดวกสุดๆ เล่นที่ไหนก็ได้ 24ชม.โบนัสเเตกง่าย รับเงินไปเลยฝาก-ถอนง่ายเเละไว

    ReplyDelete
  2. ทดลอง เล่น บาคาร่า ทำให้การเล่น เกมส์ออนไลน์ ของท่านง่ายและจากนั้นก็สบายมากขึ้น ไม่ต้องเสียเวล่ำเวลาเดินทาง pgslot-th.com ได้คัดสรรเกมที่น่าสนใจและ ได้เงินจริง มาให้ท่านแล้ว

    ReplyDelete