Sunday 3 May 2009

Photos of Frames!

I went down today and met up with my brother and his fiancee and checked out my frame. They started Tuesday and looks like it was finished Friday, three days was much quicker then I expected. Looks like I will be paying the next progress payment sometime soon.

This photo is my brother and his fiancee, with all the other cottages in the background.

My lounge room and the hole for the sliding door


This is the kitchen


The main bedroom has a huge window, which is fantastic


The bathroom with the window in the shower


This is the back view. You can see the kitchen on the left and spare room on the right


This is the side view of the cottage, with the two small windows, the left is the spare room, the right is the main bedroom.


This is the front main bedroom on the left, lounge on the right


Close up view of the lounge

1 comment:

  1. must be so exciting seeing this all happen before your very eyes! Looking good

    ReplyDelete