Sunday, 21 September 2014

Springtime 2014!

I can not believe it has been almost a whole year since my last post. How time really does fly. I kept thinking about posting an update, but never got here. I have gone through my camera for photos I was going to post, but nothing relevant now, except for this photo of a spider and egg I found in my grass 12 October 2013.

I am planning on taking a few photos around the place to compare to the photos when I first moved in. It will help remind how much I have actually done.

4 comments:

  1. An update! About time :)

    Kristy, you may also like http://users.on.net/~mdmay74/permaculture_home.html#Introduction

    I'll look forward to seeing the changes.
    from Paul Green

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul so good to hear from you, thank you for the website, fantastic site! Month later and still no update, this weekend it will happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.Organic Cotton Melange

    ReplyDelete