I finally cut a hole in the coop, so that Lucy and Hilda can now use their run during the day, whilst I'm at work. It's a rough looking hole, but it works. I used gaffer tape to cover the sharp edges.
I bought a tarp to cover the run, to provide shade from the hot sun, until I plant the passionfruit vines.
Weeded and I have sown Good Bug Mix, which is a combination of plants, that should ensure there are flowers all year round, plus encourage lots of good insects
Same garden with Good Bug Mix sown, plus in the front is a heap of grape vines I chopped into small pieces. It is an experiment to see if they grow roots.
Compost bin is well and truly full! Apologies for blurry picture, bad light and didn't notice until I uploaded photos.