Friday 9 January 2009

Kitchen Example

I did a google looking for someone else using the Chocolate Pear cupboard colour I have decided on and I found the best thing ever. A kitchen in my exact shape. The oven and sink are even in the exact same spot.

Take out the overhead cupboards, the pantry cupboards (although I would like to see if I could get one added if it would fit), and the kitchen island and that is how my kitchen will look. I love it. I would also love to be able to get the glass splashback as they have in the picture, but not that high.

The picture even has a grey floor similar to the polished concrete floor my kitchen will have. I can't believe my luck. It makes it so much easier to visualize.

2 comments:

  1. That looks great, Kristy. I love the Chocolate Pear and I think a light benchtop is defintitely the go.

    Are you going to have contrasting kickboards like in the photo, or same as the cabinets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the kickboards, I'm hoping to speak to the joinery place this week.

    ReplyDelete